Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an idea you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector portal.lackawanna.edu is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, tech engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, iopn.library.illinois.edu but when they participate in a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.